Help me Pls

Eric ejazzkatt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 18:10:00 UTC 2008

john son wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi,

Didn't you ask these same 3 questions a few days ago?

May I make a suggestion? Re-write this as 3 seperate questions and
instead of saying help me as the subject, put a short description of the
problem.

You could have as a subject , Panel problems, Amorok and Kaffeine not
working, and what ever the 3rd problem is.

If you send a message with a subject like help please, for anyone to
help you they would have to open your email to see what your problem is.
If you use an informative subject, if someone is just looking at the
subject, they will know what the problem is and in fact, may have dealt
with the same problem.

Try it.

See if you get answers that way.

Eric Jackson