PDF reader that lets one override fonts

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 07:56:06 UTC 2008

2008/6/7 Knapp <magick.crow at gmail.com>:
> May I have a copy also?

Thank you Knapp. The file is in Hebrew, so I do not think that you
will be able to understand it, sorry. However, the offending font is
called GuttmanYad, and there seem to be more than one variety of it in
the document.Here is the title of the document in a non-handwriting
font:
‫מבוא להנדסת חומרים- פתרונות
‬
I doubt that your computer will display that in a handwriting font, if
at all! This message is not in HTML, so it will probably show up in
monospace.

Thanks for your help. I very much appreciate it.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il