PDF reader that lets one override fonts

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 19:13:30 UTC 2008

2008/6/6 Jonas Norlander <jonorland at gmail.com>:
> What about convert it to html with pdftohtml and open it with a
> browser and override the fonts?

Tried it: all the critical formatting is lost, as are all graphs and
diagrams. Very similar to pdf2text.

> Have you tried to view it with Adobe Acrobat Reader? It's in the
> medibuntu repro.

I have. I found it to be much better than the Adobe Acrobat of years
ago that I hated, however, it still would not let me override that
terrible embedded font!

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il