Please keep it civil

Richard A. Johnson nixternal at kubuntu.org
Mon Jun 2 02:37:56 UTC 2008

On Sunday 01 June 2008, Derek Broughton wrote:
[...]
| This isn't a "forum".  It's an email list.  Expect some heated arguments.

Sorry, that was a typo, I mean mailing list.

| And we expect rants and treat them as they deserve.  In this case, KDE4
| makes for a very justified rant, unlike yours.

Even if KDE 4 makes for a justified rant, why on a distribution list when we
aren't the ones creating it or its future? And I wasn't ranting, I was just
asking for a bit of civilization around here, and if it were a rant, it was
more than justified!

--
Richard A. Johnson
nixternal at kubuntu.org