No Flash in Firefox 3 but in seamonkey

Jens Strohschnitter suse-linux at rwz.de
Wed Jul 30 13:27:49 BST 2008

Hi list,

I've updated my Firefox from 2x to 3.0.1. But Flash do not work for me.
The plugin is installed as flashplugin-alternative.so in [..]firefox-addons/plugins
and [..]firefox/plugins links to that. Also seamonkeys plugindirectory is
linked to firefox-addons/plugins and in seamonkey flash works fine.
I've googled all known flashproblem-solutions but nothing worked for so far :-(

--
kind regards,

Jens Strohschnitter

LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX

Set the controls
		 for the heart of the sun

LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX