Add/Remove Software Application Question

Steve C. Lamb grey at dmiyu.org
Thu Jul 24 17:24:45 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 10:10:46AM -0700, Barry Premeaux wrote:
> I'm on a flat monthly rate with no download limits.  It's just the
> issue of tying up the pc for several hours while it does updates.

    This is what sleeping is for.  On an infinite timelime bandwidth is
infinite.  If you have a large process/download going just start it before you
go to bed and when you get up it'll probably be done.  To you, it was
instantanious.  ;)

       PGP Key: 1FC01004       | main connection to the switchboard of souls.