Smaller model laptops in combination with Kubuntu, request for advice?

Donatas G. dgvirtual at akl.lt
Tue Jul 22 02:12:44 UTC 2008

I have installed Kubuntu 8.04 on my wife's eeepc 900. Everything works except
for hibernate (suspend does). Webcam is quirky at times...

I guess asus eee pc is (or will be) one of the best supported laptops on
ubuntu. it has even got its own kernel prebuilt, so you dont have to mess
with compiliation to enable webcam, wireless and so on.

Have a look at my eeepc del.icio.us links:
http://del.icio.us/dgvirtual/eeepc

Donatas