Temp applet?

Derek Broughton news at pointerstop.ca
Sun Jul 20 17:37:14 BST 2008

Dotan Cohen wrote:

> 2008/7/20 D. R. Evans <doc.evans at gmail.com>:
>>
>> The great thing about Ksysguard (to my mind) is that you can easily
>> monitor the status of many things on multiple computers. I'm not sure
>> that Kima allows that.
>
> Are you referring to the panel applet? Because I do not see how to
> configure it for displaying tempurature.

It takes two steps.  Add the sysguard applet to the panel, _then_ open
ksysguard (the application, not the applet), drill down in the Sensor
Browser, through localhost/ACPI/... to the temperature sensor, then drag it
from KSysguard and drop it onto the applet.  I know it works, because I've
just set mine up!
--
derek