No network after suspension

Willy Hamra w.hamra1987 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 20:34:36 UTC 2008

2008/7/17 Valter Mura <valtermura at gmail.com>:

> Hi All,
>
> when I resume after a suspension the system loses the "line". I have a LAN,
> that's to say the comp is connected to Internet by an adsl modem through a
> LAN cable.
> this is strange, because before last main release (8.04) my system worked
> well...
>
> suspension from RAM or HD? standby or hibernate? it would be strange if it
didn't work with suspend to HD, as for the other one, it always creates
problems with my connection, on both linux and windows. but you say it
worked in previous versions?it could be a kernel issue, but as far as i've
experienced, it's usually hardware issues.

--
George Carlin  - "Electricity is really just organized lightning."