Converting video to Motion jpeg

Graham Todd grahamtodd2 at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 15 19:28:17 BST 2008

On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 12:29:52 -0400
Scott <slewin at bmts.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 	Does anyone know any program that converts video (mostly
> mpeg) to one of the formats the Wii can play?  The Wii only plays
> Quicktime (motion JPEG) format or the AVI (Motion JPEG) format.

Kubuntu won't natively run Quicktime as it is closed proprietary
format, but if you sign up for Crossover Office, you'll be able to run
the Quicktime player on your system.

To get AVI files played on the Kubuntu system, you'll need to install
the vlc player, and then wincodecs package from the restricted
repositories. Or at least I THINK thats what I did.......

--
Graham Todd