FF-3 and mailto

Bruce Marshall bmarsh at bmarsh.com
Tue Jul 8 20:55:30 UTC 2008

Anyone have mailto working with FireFox 3 yet?

I have done all of the about:config  stuff of  naming an app of kmail, but of
course none of the old FF-2 config stuff works anyone.

I've searched the web and searched the forums on the FF-3 site and everyone
seems to have the problem and no solutions.

This is pretty ridiculous for the product having been out so long.

So far my only solution is to go back to FF-2.

(yet not many here have complained about this issue.  Maybe it's just me)