AV capture

Juan Kawada juankawada at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 20:11:03 UTC 2008

Now i've never tried this with youtube (and cant right now as I'm at work)
but in FF3 if you
-left click the icon on the left of the address bar
-click more information
-click on the media tab

you should be able to download any media (pictures videos etc) on the page.
No extensions needed. try it out if you have the time.