Ipod Troubles

Juan Kawada juankawada at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 14:00:13 UTC 2008

ok i'll test that out. I'm just cleaning out my music library, so i'll only
need to be able to sync temporarily, otherwise syncing just annoys me.

also, and I may just have to start another thread for this because it's more
of an all around USB problem than with my ipod, but After I hit safely
disconnect on my ipod, it still has the big "Do Not Disconnect" on the
screen. basically I have to turn off the computer if I want to be able to
take it out safely.
This is the case With all my usb devices, because a light always stays on,
or something similar.  Anyone else had this problem?