Ipod Troubles

Juan Kawada juankawada at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 06:27:18 BST 2008

I have two problems, is there a way to sync an ipod with amarok? I don't
mean just transfer songs, but I mean sync as in, it'll delete songs on my
ipod that aren't in my library, and add ones that are. I've googled this
one, but I can't find anything, meaning it's either really obvious or there
is no way to do it.  I  have a first generation video ipod.

Also, I installed kubuntu for my friend, and it doesn't want to recognize
his ipod touch, it thinks that it's a camera. Anyone know how to fix that?