sudo - adept manager (?)

Cary Bielenberg cary at bielenberg.id.au
Sun Jul 6 02:45:16 BST 2008

David,

         There is a problem with Kubuntu at present where the password
required is the root password not your elevated password. If you do a sudo
passwd root & setup the root password (not recommended) it will use the real
root's password. One problem at the moment if you are using intrepid is
adept will crash soon after you put in the password anyway :-(

Cary

  _____