sudo - adept manager (?)

David davidp540 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 02:35:15 BST 2008

I get the following dialog box when I run Adept Manager:

"You will not be able to change your system settings in any way (install,
remove or upgrade software), because this application needs special
administrator (root) privileges. Please run it as root or through kdesu or
sudo programs to be able to perform these actions"

Confused.