sudo - adept manager (?)

David davidp540 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 00:31:16 UTC 2008

Sorry if this seems obvious but being new to the wonderful world of Ubuntu
could you let me know the correct way to run Adept Manger under "root".  I
understand the command sudo does that under Terminal but I don't understand
the form of the command.

My objective is to fetch updates by using Adept Manager but I need to run it
as "root".  I am using Ubuntu 8.04 - Hardy Heron.

I have Admin rights as a user on the system.

Thanks,

David

<smart tag line left off as I couldn't find anything to say!>