How to clean out ~/home

Asuka Langley hunkumori at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 05:35:18 UTC 2008

Hi

I would just delete the whole home, after saving my personal data, and some
REALLY necessary configs. Like rtorrent.rc, conky.rc, and so on, what I know
I will need them. Thats the easiest, cleanest way to do something like this.
KDE makes the necessary files at the first login, so it will be fixed (your
problem), if its kde related, or anything what is related to your ~/home

Asuka