lost and found problem

Perikli Thanasi perikli.thanasi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 21:44:12 UTC 2008

> change the permissions of the directories you are having trouble with.
> sudo chown your_user_name the_directory

Hi...i did it...and in the begging it look ok...it was possible to delete
the file ( i mean lost+found) but after restart it was there...(this time
with all permissions)...Also i check on the permission -of the dik -(right
click) the auto mount but nothing happens...I mean i need to write the pass
again...my real problem is this...Cant i rich the disk without the pass
every time that i restart?

Thanks