Smaller model laptops in combination with Kubuntu - request for advise?

Ronnie Tucker ronnie at ronnietucker.co.uk
Fri Jul 4 16:35:25 UTC 2008

I did a write up on my blog about installing Kubuntu 8.04 Remix on the EEE:
http://ronnietucker.co.uk/blog/asus-eee-701-with-kubuntu-804-kde41/

Worked really well, even with the KDE 4.1 desktop effects on

Although I do admit, it has now been replaced by pupEEE, as I don't need
all the bells and whistles of KDE 4.1  :/

--
Ronnie Tucker

ronnie at ronnietucker.co.uk
www.RonnieTucker.co.uk