Speech recognition

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 18:44:37 UTC 2008

2008/7/3 Geoffrey Bays <charioteer7 at gmail.com>:
> Yes, you can have a secretary in your PC, but we want a Kubuntu
> version. That may not exist.
> wine or win4lin may be the only way to do it.
>
> At http://appdb.winehq.org/  you can check for how well windows apps
> run on Wine.
> Dragon Naturally speaking version 9 is rated a 'silver', meaning that
> it runs very well with some configuration.

Here, write to them:
http://support.nuance.com/customerservice/

If we don't ask for Linux software, then they will never write it. We
need to be a visible minority. Note that to write to them requires
registration, but it's actually rather painless compared to most other
sites.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il