Services

Peter O'Reilly pr144 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 18:38:48 UTC 2008

I have a service called 'noip' that is supposed to  start at bootup.

In the left hand pane is says start at bootup 'Yes' and 'service is not running' (but is is running)

When I start the service I get this error,

Starting dynamic address update: /usr/bin/noip2 already running.
noip2.

There are other services, like postfix, that are supposed to start at bootup but aren't.