Firefox on KDE4: ugly and will stay ugly (with screenshot)

O. Sinclair o.sinclair at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 13:02:58 UTC 2008

Dotan Cohen wrote:
> 2008/7/2 O. Sinclair <o.sinclair at gmail.com>:
>> Personally I like KDE4+Firefox 3 better, found at
>> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/7574
>>

> I would appreciate if you would suggest that theme on the bug. It's nice.

I dont know. While I agree with you that the "Tango" theme is all but
nice in KDE (I am on KDE3, not 4) it takes very little effort to fix by
does not have any effect on functionality - but a "request" and then I
guess this is a better forum. Hopefully a package maintainer sees our
suggestions.

and we lack a Kubuntu Brainstorm site btw, where this would fit perfect.

Regards,
Sinclair