Firefox on KDE4: ugly and will stay ugly (with screenshot)

Michael Leone turgon at mike-leone.com
Tue Jul 1 21:58:08 BST 2008

On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 3:25 PM, Willy Hamra <w.hamra1987 at gmail.com> wrote:

> ok, linux is not about being flashy like what M$ cares only about, but

You mistyped "Apple" there ... :-) OS X is much prettier and flashier
than XP, and even Vista. Apple knows how to do a fine looking (and
stable) OS.

> still, linux users DO want nice looks, and flashy appearances, it's just not
> their top concern!

Then they should make themes. All of those add-ons on Mozilla's site
are user-created. Hopefully, the community will eventually get around
to creating themes, as well as plugins.

--
Michael J. Leone, <mailto:turgon at mike-leone.com>

I couldn't understand your attitude.
I only wanted to take a photograph of you,
But I was shocked when I heard what you had to say.
You picked up my camera, threw it away,
I didn't really mean to ruin your day.
 -- "Heart of Gold", the Kinks