bootup

vincent PADILLA vincentpdll at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 18:16:09 UTC 2008

well, yes they are the same size each card,and it doesn't matter which card i remove ?? all fans work properly and sink heats as well, but ,when I leave the two cards in the computer,it says spurious act a program may be trying to access the hardware directly,
what can I do ?? I used to have the windows xp pro. on it, could that be the problem ??? if so how can I get rid of it.,??