Alternatives to Kubuntu, was Re: KDE 4.0.0!

Sylviane et Perry White spwhite at freesurf.ch
Mon Jan 21 18:33:06 GMT 2008

On Sunday 20 January 2008 00:14, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> On 20/01/2008, Billie Walsh <bilwalsh at swbell.net> wrote:
> > It's an OLD saying sort of rephrased. The pot calling the kettle black.
> > Refers to the black soot that collected on the pots and pans in the old
> > wood burning days.
>
> Still happens to me with one stubborn gas burner that's letting too
> much O2 in. I can't figure out how to tune the damn thing.
That defies my notions of chemistry. A sooting flame denotes a lack of O2, not
an excess of it.

HTH		Perry

P.S. I'm not religious, but I'm always amazed how the randomly selected BOFH
excuses match the topic, just like a WeGe board.

--
BOFH excuse #322: Your Pentium has a heating problem - try cooling it with ice
cold water (Do not turn off your computer, you do not want to cool down the