Alternatives to Kubuntu, was Re: KDE 4.0.0!

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 14:29:22 UTC 2008

On 20/01/2008, Jesus Arocho <jesus_arocho at comcast.net> wrote:
> I am sure God speaks English and all others as well.  :)

I would imagine so, however, I would not expect even of him perfect
spelling in that language. Unless, of course, he uses Aspell.

I will hope to end this wildly most off topic of threads with a simple
request. If anyone knows of a mailing list or forum where one might
ask questions regarding the New Testament in particular but also the
Koran and Old Testament, I'd like to know about it. From my own faith,
I've learned that the studied clergyman is the last place to go for a
answer about inconsistencies or obvious inaccuracies. No flames,
please, but I'd like to ask questions in an environment more suited to
the topic. Thanks.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il