Alternatives to Kubuntu, was Re: KDE 4.0.0!

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 10:43:13 UTC 2008

On Jan 20, 2008 11:24 AM, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 20/01/2008, Donn <donn.ingle at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Thanks, I found it here:
> > > http://www.devotions.net/bible/00bible.htm
> > > I'll browse around and read what I can between studies.
> > Just don't believe any of it :D
>
> Being Jewish, I'm reading it to broaden my knowledge. My faith is rather secure.
>
> Dotan Cohen
If that is the case then the first thing you need to read is a history
of bible rewrites and translations. Some translations were done by
different people for different reason and I feel that it is important
to know those reasons. I wish I could recommend something but being a
Zen Buddhist, I can't maybe start with wikipedia, it looks good?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible
Douglas E Knapp