Gimp, was Re: Alternatives to Kubuntu, was Re: KDE 4.0.0!

Tipton, Timothy Timothy.Tipton at pxd.com
Wed Jan 16 21:34:34 UTC 2008

> > Just one question - my daughter, "By mistake" closed the 'second'
Gimp
> > window (the one with the layers, channels, paths - and at the
bottom:
> > brushes etc) and I can't find out how to get it back.
> > Without resorting to renaming the Gimp dot file in her home
directory,
> > how do I get it back?

Should be able to hit <ctrl> + L to get it back, if that doesn't work,
try File > Dialogs > Layers

HTH,
Tim

Statement of Confidentiality:
This message may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.