Dolphin help

David Fletcher kubuntu-users at thefletchers.net
Tue Jan 15 22:38:29 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 15 Jan 2008, Michael W. Holdeman wrote:

> #2. if dolphin is the default file manager then why if I'm in kde4 and a
past
> a shortcut to a file location on teh desktop, when I click on it it opens in
> konqueror? It would be nice if it would open in dolphin., at least for
> consistency..
>
> Mike

What I did to fix things so that they work properly on my desktop was right
click - create new - link to application... and entered
konqueror /home/dave/
in the command field under the application tab

Yes, you've guessed - I'm not a fan of dolphin.

--
Registered Linux user number 393408

http://oneandone.co.uk/xml/init?k_id=6389763