KDE 4.0.0!

Richard A. Johnson nixternal at kubuntu.org
Mon Jan 14 21:00:09 UTC 2008

On Monday 14 January 2008, Girard Henri wrote:
| Good idea :)
| I just compiled kde4 on kubuntu hardy 64 bits because the debs are n't
| working...
| Very good compiling !!!
| i think hardy deserves kde4
|
| Terence Simpson a écrit :
| > Derek Broughton wrote:
| >>
| >> Sure *you* did something.  You chose to release 8.04 with KDE4, even
| >> though KDE4 is clearly not ready for general release.
| >
| > We chose KDE4 because we aren't going to be LTS, not the other way
| > around.

The debs for hardy amd64 should hopefully be working shortly. The same issue was
also in the i386 builds from yesterday. I think we have fixed the bug that
caused some breakage and hopefully sometime today it will all be cleared up.
Sorry up the inconvenience :(  It is hitting me too right now as I am trying to
work on some webkit/plasma love w/o having to build out svn today :)  ya, I am
lazy :p

--
Richard A. Johnson
nixternal at kubuntu.org