flashplugin

Howard Coles Jr. dhcolesj at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 04:38:49 UTC 2008

On Sunday 13 January 2008 11:47:51 am Paul Kaplan wrote:
> Since installing kde4, I've been getting an error message that I need to
> install the flash plugin (konqueror and mozilla) when running both 3.5.7
> and 4.0.0.  The flashplugin-nonfree package is installed.
>
> Any ideas?
> Paul

Not sure, but this is what I had to do on some systems.
copy the flash plugin .so files from /usr/lib/firefox/plugins
(libflashplayer.so & flashplayer.xpt) to <usershome>/.mozilla/plugins
See if that works.  You may have already done this, but new users on my system
were getting those same kind of errors until I did this.  Not sure why, but
its a fairly recent problem.

--
See Ya'
Howard Coles Jr.