KDE 4.0.0!

Girard Henri girardhenri at free.fr
Sun Jan 13 08:23:20 UTC 2008

I don't know what is your configuration but kde4 works fine here...
Some little problem like wallpaper doesn't display but a white screen.
Even no need of compiz because kde4 has these effects.
and it's two double speedy than kde3.5 on my coreduo 64 bits (kubuntu hardy)
I wouldn't say it's good for production but i use it for a month and
it's usuable in daily life