SSH and OOo

Stew Schneider stew.schneider at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 21:29:23 UTC 2008

Kelly L. Fulks wrote:
> I have been using NFS for over 15 years, so I haven't looked at any
> tutorials in a while.  However, a quick google search turned up this one
> that seems to cover the topic pretty well
>
> http://www.linuxtopia.org/online_books/network_administration_guides/NFS_tutorial/index.html
This looks to be just the ticket. A quick glance seems to indicate that
entries in /etc/export have to include static IP's (and no, I haven't
read the whole manual). If that's so, I'll have some work to do with the
DSL when I get back from school next week.

I think we have the solution, though. Many thanks.

stew