KDE 4.0.0!

Paul Lemmons paul at lemmons.name
Fri Jan 11 21:59:24 UTC 2008

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: Re:KDE 4.0.0!
From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett at verizon.net>
To: Kubuntu Help and User Discussions <kubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com>
Date: 01/11/2008 02:22 PM
> On Friday 11 January 2008, David McGlone wrote:

>>> Sorry I mispoke .. backports just had an update to one kde4 lib package
>>> to 4.0.0.  I'm now following the download instuctions from above.
>>>
>>> regards,
>>>
>> I just installed KDE 4. First impression: Very nice! The looks of it are so
>> much more crisper and the colors are beautiful.
>>

> What is the new email agent called, I see no mention of kmail in the 4.0
> propaganda as yet.
>

>> --
>> David M.

I think it is Personal Information Management on the menu but if you
just wan KMail you can get to it by typing Kmail at a command line of
your choice.

--
Sometimes I wonder.  Were our faith able to stand upright and look around, would it be looking down at the mustard seed or standing in awe of the height and breadth of it.