Access

Neil Winchurst neil at holsdev.vispa.com
Thu Jan 10 16:04:23 UTC 2008

On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 17:24:31 +0200
"O. Sinclair" <o.sinclair at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think SQLite might be what you are looking for but with what front-end
> I don't know. Gambas?
>
> Sinclair

Yes, I have looked at that. But that is one of the points that I was
making. I am talking about an all-in-one, everything-included
program in the style of Access and Paradox, a so called monolithic
program.

You suggest SQLite, but then I must look for a front-end
program. I am talking about a program which would already include
tables, forms, queries, reports etc all in the one package. No need to
look for a front-end or anything else. This kind of program is still
missing in Linux, as far as I know.

Neil Winchurst