PHP5 code within HTML/XHTML documents

Larry Hartman larryhartman50 at vzavenue.net
Thu Jan 10 03:09:49 UTC 2008

got it, here is what I did:

I edited /etc/apache2/mods-enable/php5.conf

I add .html and .htm to the first AddType line.  Restarted apache2, now
running.

You know I couldn't figure this out.....went and reloaded my whole system
thinking my apache2/php5 config files were permanently deranged.....not for
naught though, as my system was on its third upgrade and had all sorts of
buggy affects, the fresh install sorted all of that out and made it runtwice
as fast!

thanx for your help.....you were thinking in the same lines as the solution I
discovered in the ubuntu forums.

Larry