kmail Mailadress

Thomas Amberger AmbergerTh at yahoo.de
Tue Jan 8 14:10:03 UTC 2008

Hello,

Am Dienstag 08 Januar 2008 13:17:45 schrieb Derek Broughton:
> Can you try to explain this in a little more detail?

i will try it:

I open a new mail in kmail (I use Kontakt, but in kmail direkt its the same).
 When i type one (or more) character in the to-field, kmail offers me a list
of adresses from my adressbook. Then i scroll to the adress, i wanted. If its
for example the third adress, kmail puts for every adress i scroll over the
first string of the name in front of the to-field. On the adress i want, i
press return and the adress will be added behind the beginnings of the
adresses before in the list. It looks like:

"Will, "Mark, "Mail-Echo" <echo at TU-Berlin.de>

I must delete the two false parts af the adress.
I used kmail in the  two kubuntu-versions before 7.10 and it works ok.

Thanks

Thomas