Virtual Screen Resolution

Laurent laurent.asorne at gmx.lu
Wed Jan 2 20:46:31 UTC 2008

Hi there! For a friend of mine, I need to know how I can set my screen
resolution so that my desktop is larger than my screen. I know I have to
edit /etc/xorg.conf file but what must I put in there? It should have the
effect of a screen magnifier where the whole desktop is enlarged (a simple
magnifier would just enlarge a part of the screen). I've searched for that
topic in kubuntu forums, but only found mails which talk about the other way
round (= of how to get rid of virtual resolution).

Thanks for your advice!
Laurent
--
And on the seventh day, He exited from append mode.