Trying to use printers on house machine from the shop machine [FIXED]

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Feb 25 02:30:31 UTC 2008

On Sunday 24 February 2008, D. Michael McIntyre wrote:
>On Sunday 24 February 2008, Gene Heskett wrote:
>> That looks pretty decent for a 16k jpeg though.
>
>Thanks. I took the time to get the file size down as small as possible while
>still leaving it looking decent enough to be recognizeable.
>
>> string/bolo style with some moderately fawncy tiger-eye, tarnished silver
>> and/or turquoise in the collar gap filler.  Us old Iowa farm boys are
>> frustrated cowboys don'tcha know.
>
>I'm a trucker by day, but I get tired of looking like the redneck cowboy
>wannabe I really am, so I like to dress fancy on my days off.
>
>I own a lot of ties for someone whose mandatory work uniform is boots,
> jeans, and something cover up the gut so I don't scare little kids.

And if any of my kids/grandkids/greatgrandkids ever saw me in a tie as part of
my everyday wear, they would probably move to have me committed as I've
obviously lost it. :)  Folks who work around machinery stronger than they
are, are damned fools to even wear long sleeved shirts.

Darn, I had a link or a pix I was gonna include, but can't find it, shows what
happens when a long shirt sleeve gets caught in a 16 inch 4 jaw lathe chuck.
Whole arm up to and including the shoulder blade wound around the work, no
sign of the rest of the body, and I'd guess there was no chance of survival.
Fresh bright red blood everywhere.  That image has made me a bit more
cautious around even my small machinery I can stop with my bare hands.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)