Webcam in Kopete issue

Jorge PĂ©rez kokiperex at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 07:40:04 UTC 2008

Hello,

I have a HP Pavilion DV2420 notebook with a USB built in webcam. I've
installed the Linux UVC driver and the webcam is detected in Kopete.
But I get a green image, even if I change the configuration bars in
Kopete.

Does anybody have a similar webcam working under Kubuntu?

I'm using Kubuntu 7.10, Kopete 0.12.7, the 186 revision from the SVN
Linux UVC driver and my webcam is detected as:

Sonix Technology Co., Ltd. /  SN0001 / class 239 / vendor 0xc45 / product 0x62c0

thank you

--
Jorge