No valid font path

Mike Bullen mikebullen at verizon.net
Tue Feb 12 19:09:40 UTC 2008

Since this is the first time I am using ubuntu what you are saying is the server does not have a user interface and I need a client with an interface to talk to the server? Is that correct? Coming from a windows environment when I install windows server 2003 I get the interface to modify and setup the server, is there a way to add a user interface to the server 7.10 such as kubuntu. Hope this makes sense.

Donn <donn.ingle at gmail.com> wrote:  Install either kubuntu-desktop, ubuntu-desktop or xubuntu-desktop -- that
should get you all the stuff you'll need. Or start again and download the
non-server ISO of one of them like Kubuntu Gutsy.

\d

Thank you
Mike Bullen