Compiling on Kubuntu unstable.

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Tue Feb 12 03:18:16 UTC 2008

I tried compiling Scribus svn 1.3.5 on Kubuntu but found that several needed
cmpilation aids were missing. So I used apt-get install for gcc, cmake and
make.  I linked c++ to cpp by hand. But I get a wierd error message that I
don't get on slackware 12, something about -c is not a valid parameter for
c++.

I suspect I am missing something in the compile tools, (which IMO ought to be
there automatically as they are in Slack. ) Can anyone suggest what i need to
download?

--
John Culleton