requesting software to be added to repositories

Constantinos Maltezos pandarsson at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 10 15:45:21 UTC 2008

First of all, let me belatedly thank the people who responded to my three
issues post.  I worked out a few things and will post what I've learned soon.

Now, on to my current question.  First of all, if there are any writers on
this list, I'd like to announce (if you don't already know about it) that
I've finally found a serious screenwriting solution (with some excellent
related features) for Linux.  It's called celtx and I've yet to try it, but
I've read good things.  Now, as the subject line suggests, I'd like to
request to the maintainers of the Kubuntu repositories that they add this
software suite (yes, it's free).  How would I go about doing that?

I've been having some serious issues installing KDE 4 on Gutsy, but I don't
want to make another annoying list of issues, so I'll save that for another
time.

Lastly, I believe it was on this list that I came across the following
signature:

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

To whomever uses this: I'd like to steal it for my personal use.  Do you mind?
I'd be happy to include your name after it, quoting you.

Thanks,
Constantinos