how to get rid of the taskbar in kde4 ? (kicker)

Girard Henri girardhenri at free.fr
Thu Feb 7 08:16:35 GMT 2008

thanks to explain better what I mean
but i tried to kill plasma bar and apparently it's more than a plamoid
because my screen went back ?
awn  is apple like 3d bar ...
and it beautifull on kde3 and gnome
so that's why i guess it could be put on kde4
but first get rid of the black bar down
I remenber the first kde4 loose itself the bar ! lol