Q: viewing fonts quickly

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 16:16:39 UTC 2008

Juan Carlos Torres said the following at 02/05/2008 04:50 PM :

> KDE 3 has a font installer too. The KDE 4 version is just a refactoring of the
> KDE 3 version. It's in System Settings as well (or KControl if you prefer
> that).

You mean that actually does something in your KDE3 system? It doesn't seem
to do anything at all here. It says that I should click the Admin button to
see system fonts (which seems ridiculous; why should I need to be
sudo-enabled in order just to preview fonts?) but when I do that the screen
stays as blank as ever.

  Doc