WLAN device disabled

Stephan Schöffel schoeffel at fh-bingen.de
Wed Feb 6 14:13:59 UTC 2008

i was able to install the proper driver via synaptic. now i can activate
the device; still i cannot connect to the wireless lan...

--

Dipl.-Inf. (FH) Stephan Schöffel

c/o Fachhochschhule Bingen / University of applied sciences Bingen
Fachbereich 2 - Technik, Informatik und Wirtschaft

Berlinstraße 109
55411 Bingen

Tel: +49 (0) 6721 / 409-250
Fax: +49 (0) 6721 / 409-158