HELP HELP with my audio

Andrew Jarrett jarrett.andrew at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 13:41:31 UTC 2008

On Feb 6, 2008 6:33 AM, Eduardo P. Román O. <eprosoft at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi List
>
> I don't know why, but lost my audio, when KDE start the bar said "Select
> Mixer", and the dialog box, don't show me options, it's in blank. When I
> start KMIX, have an "X" red over the speaker.
> Any body can give me some help , please ?
>
> Greetings
> Eduardo P. Román O.

Just a thought,
Right-click the KMix icon and choose "Select Master Channel".  Make
sure you have the correct master channel selected.

Also, you can try running alsamixer from the command line and editing
things there. Sometimes this method will fix things even if KMix isn't
helping.

Andrew

--
45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B2