mysql question

Donn donn.ingle at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 11:55:50 UTC 2008

> question at the moment is, "mysqld".  Anyone know what package it's in?
I have these installed and mysql is working for me:

libdbd-mysql-perl                               install
libmysqlclient15off                             install
mysql-client-5.0                                install
mysql-common                                    install
mysql-server                                    install
mysql-server-5.0                                install
php5-mysql                                      install

HTH

\d