using amarok with multiple configurations?

Sam Fielder srf10130 at vtc.vsc.edu
Sun Feb 3 16:44:48 UTC 2008

does anyone know if it is possible to start amarok with different
profiles/configurations?

my music is stored on my server at home. I am syncing a playlist to a SD
card on my laptop so i can listen while I am away.  Every time I come
home after listening to the music on the SD card the database is blank.
(no history etc.)

can i start amarok with different configs via the command line?

also is it possible to combine statistics from the SD card into the main
database

sam